Divine Nine

Divine Nine
Alec, Curtis, Tanner, Jenna, Chase Amy, Zachary, Lauren, Kelly

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Verb thoughts...

I hope~ to bask on the beach soon.
I hurt~ when I try to walk with aching ankles in the morning.
I love~ my family more than anything.
I hate~ to see my students fail.
I fear~ my children moving too far away.
I crave~ that white sparkling sandy beach.
I regret~ not holding my babies more and cleaning the house less.
I cry~ when my children hurt.
I care~ for the kids who don't care enough themselves.
I embrace~ challenges that make me grow.
I listen~ to teenagers, so they know I care.
I sing~ praises to the Lord for His bounteous blessings!
I write~ Christian romances.
I breathe~ and sigh and bow my head in thanks.
I play~ a little piano and a lot of music.
I miss~ my St. Louis days and closest sock-folding friends.
I feel~ eager for the summer break from school.
I know~ that Jesus Christ lives!
I say~ believe and He will heal you.
I search~ the scriptures for His truth.
I learn~ as I face my trials.
I succeed~ when I rely on Heavenly Father.
I fail~ when I try to take control.
I dream~ of feeling the warm sun as I lay on that beach.
I sleep~ way too little.
I wonder~ about the people my children will marry.
I want~ the greatest happiness possible for everyone I know.
I give~ of my time and talents to serve the Lord.
I fight~ for the rights of the ones who can't fight for their own.
I need~ time to read.
I think~ I'd like to hear from YOU!

1 comment:

DeMillio said...

Amy, I love what you wrote here! It is wonderful! I think your blog is a great idea! Love, Susan

Words I Live By

. . . charity suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. . . charity never faileth. . . chartiy is the pure love of Christ. . .and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him. http://scriptures.lds.org/en/moro/7/46#46

Elder Rasmussen

Elder Rasmussen
Philippines Naga Mission

Sister Rasmussen

Sister Rasmussen
Salt Lake City Temple Square

My Gorgeous Goofy Girls

The More You Read the More You Know

  • Ender's Game
  • Flipped
  • Speak
  • The Lightning Thief
  • The Book Thief